Friday, October 3, 2008

Detached Attachment..

Wish I had the power to forget it all
and move on with my life..slowly crawl..
but powerless..am attached to umpteen
hurting them...collecting their hurts..its been;
long ,long time,iv seemed to forget
myself,my dreams,my life at best
don't want to be alone,but yet 
want some relief..no regrets..
should i cut myself,or cut off all cords
iv been guilt always..show their records..
love has the power to heal and hurt
iv been hurt and its overt..
but that doesn't mean i don't want to be loved..
then why always am shoved off..
so figuring it out..speculating 
i want a change and am slowly changing...
dependent...shouldn't be..rightful abatement
Need to practice..Detached Attachment.. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

brother thiz is the thing i wish for is that i could delte those hurtin memories

truly expressive n brutally true