Thursday, October 2, 2008

Seeking Solace In Myself..

Tired,trying..and understanding
its useless making myself understand to them
because that way am highly demanding 
uncaring,uninvolved..am condemned..
 
Their lives..highly affected by me
a lot of afflictions..they say
not trying to infer and see
"my role defied and i underplay"..

At fault..almost since i was born
hard to live with..pain i extend.. 
so what they do..is remove this thorn
on me they can never depend..

My unhinges..oh they are besides the point
and i feel am nothing..a defaulter..precisely
so shed me off..because i only disappoint.. 
and they  always behaved nicely..

Damn me..and my problems;just
be happy and don't face
am still on the solitary path,n i must
essentially seek in myself,solace

1 comment:

Mahima said...

thnx for dis...thnx soo much..so lets do one thing...if u r so hurt n everythng...n i dun undrstand u..just leave me..maybe ul find ur happiness atlast..