Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happiness For You..Death For Me..

Bleeding on the deathbed
holding words unsaid..
pain penetrating
life is cheating..
Once begged god to give me death
he listened;and only now am short of breath..
last thoughts..smothering my head
justice given alas;soon I'd be dead..
i hurt either ways;with me,without me
i cause sadness;how well i can see..
now i know..am a grime soul
enough of proofs you've already told..
i cause you pain;even when am dying
i loved you i thought;more than life,implying
but your wounds don't seem to fill up
and to my wounds ill soon succumb..
you don't need to beg me to love you
u could never see;that is what all i do
but its hard to see you this way
am sure;after this you'll be okay
i promise not to cause more aching
you would know but i was not faking..
because this life of mine
is on fast decline..
i wanted you more than anyone 
but you were right;nothing can be undone..
before i go;i want to tell you 
my love couldn't have ever been so true..
i failed somehow;
death for me now..
I'd silently expire
happiness you'd reacquire..

No comments: