Sunday, November 23, 2008

You Are Hurt..

I wont hurt you anymore
even if it means turning myself sore..
your pains will subdue am sure
now that am taking a detour..
even if it takes putting myself to death
now you wont be short of breath,
and I'd compensate with each of mine
would give all the air and each drop of blood line..
It will relieve you,of that am certain
would mutely draw my life's curtain..
till the time i can survive
I'd pray that you merrily thrive..
because after that,I am sure
your life would be wholly secure..
i think you don't need me anymore
and that's fair,because every time your heart i tore..
i loved you and i failed to show
and so i should better go..
Because you are hurt..damage is done
on the mouth of gun i should be the one..
just know that i loved you more than my living
and i wish no more to live by your misgivings
Bid me farewell,my dear
for hurting you,I'd myself tear;
my heart
because you are hurt..

No comments: