Wednesday, December 5, 2007

5th dec!

Promises!

Ah..u Promised..i still remember
that we'l be together forever..

and you'l always be holding on to me
because i was a part of u now..of your love..such was the degree..

n yaa u promised that u cant ever leave..u cant ever part
because u loved me more then i did..we can never be world apart..

the promises which you made...you did u make?
if you didn't mean them..y did u make me believe..y were u fake..?

and these promises soo easy to make..so hard to keep
i heard it soo many times..u promised..it was not as if u were asleep..

ever thought about the person who lived by your promises..n for your love for u it was just a mistake..but for me a call from above...

because i thought u knew it well..that i was living for you
i never knew that you'l tear my heart ..n in the end ask me to myself sew..

u told me soo many things..soo many promises made
then y didn't you come up 2 me..y were you soo afraid..

each second am reminded of all the false promises..yes they were all lie..
and each moment i bleed at your sight..i just cant take it anymore..i wana die..
because all of it was a lie
a 1 big lie..
Ah...your Promises!

No comments: