Monday, December 3, 2007

3rd dec!

U seem to have erased me from the pages of ur life
am here at the same page where u left me..wid my luv soo in rife...

U seem to have buried all the memories of us together
n each day i get up..i tell myself..no use living ..I'd die rather..

The time i remember when we were walking down the street..alone
u held my hand tight..n in ur eyes i cud see the luv..which nw has been overthrown..

n those moments when u n i were together at my place
we kissed..n i blankly stared..such was ur grace..

if i sit down 2 rite the memories tonight..it'l take me a life time
cuz maybe we weren't together for very long...but the luv ws intense...on me it climbed..

baby u remember the time when i asked u at the mall
that if eva u'l forget me...n u were thinking...but
i replied my own question..dat u cant forget me at all..

i regret it now...maybe i shouldn't have answered that question of mine
cuz i neva got 2 noe wts on ur mind.. ..probably den only u wud have declined..

n now each morning with a tear in my eye
i turn the pages ..n hope u would come again..n pen the blank pages..endlessly i cry...

No comments: