Saturday, December 15, 2007

God...am on my knees tonight..begging..please
give me death...make my heart stop..n let my blood seize..

cuz this night i am all ready..just b sure
after me..u would take care of everyone..n wont be punishing anyone for being so pure..

i really really want it now..oh u immortal
please pity..don't leave me living yet dying..for once kill this mortal..

and if u ask me a reason strong enough
il tell u the truth..i tried being tough...

but i found myself soo weakly..when i saw her today
when in someone else's company she was all happy n gay...

and i questioned myself..y do i have to care..y all the anguish
wish someone had the answers..i can only wish...

she sat there..holding his hand..glad she seemed
and i thought that hand was only for me..i could have never dreamed..

dreamed..that a person will come past me.. n hold her close
and never dreamed u would allow anyone to cum close except me..to the sight..i froze..

and today u pressed my ailing nerve..by what all u did
but i still pray that nothing goes wrong with u.. god forbid..

instead i wana ask god to take my living
cuz den she wont b troubled..i wont b troubled..it will b soo relieving..

just that i cant take my own life..that is the fix
cuz i have my lil sister..she's so young..n that's the conflict..

sooo i pray tonight before going to sleep
give me rest..make me go to a slumber..eternally deep..

i don't wana see her...i don't wana see myself like this
and hope listening the reason..u would grant my wish..n my case u will dismiss..

1 comment:

Preeti said...

heyy...i cannot ask u 2 4get her...its aint possible...i cannot ask u 2 stop caring 4 her...its inhuman...ipersonally am a very simple gurl who is very touchd by ur blog...it aint easy 2 4get sme1 u loved bt give it a try...u may just succeed...im sure da god u pray 2 cunt get ruder nw...nd a gud tym in lyf awaits u...MARK MY WORDS...!!